Monday 2 July 2012

One Shot #191




#imagine
It’s the last performance of the Up All Night tour, and I’m there, supporting my lovely boyfriend Harry and his friends.
They have a lot of fun, they laugh, they cry, Niall has a speech, and all the others as well, now it’s time for Harry.
‘Well, basically, I should thank everyone of you, for all your support and love, but I’d like to thank one person as well, my lovely girlfriend, she came here to celebrate the last Up All Night tour performance, just to be with me, just to support, and I really appreciate everything she does for me, so, [YN], I love you, thank you so much.’ He said, and I got tears in my eyes, just like him.
The Audience ‘aww’ed and Louis helped me on stage as he was the first one who found me.
Harry started crying and hugged me tight, crying into my shoulder.
‘I love you too Harry, thank you.’ I whispered.
As the hugging scene was over and I was backstage, they had to perform their last song, they switched I want and what makes you beautiful, so they end with what makes you beautiful.
Harry looked at me, and after their last tears, their last bow, their last hugs on stages, they came over to me, all hugging me one by one, Harry as last one.
‘I’m glad it’s over, though I’m gonna miss this.’ He whispered, looking deeply into my eyes before pressing his lips on mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment